Boarding & Bathing
Dog Boarding Services
Pet owners who need someone to care for their pets while they are away can reserve a spot at Destin Animal Clinic. Our facility is fully equipped to house dogs of all sizes. Each pet will have his or her own individual space and every dog will be let outside at least three times a day.
Our pet boarding facility we have 10 runs spacious enough for giant breed dogs and cozy for our tiny little toy breeds. We have a large fenced in yard in which the dogs are allowed to play multiple times a day. If your pet enjoys any specific games or activities, please inform our team so that your dog can have the best experience possible. Personal toys or bedding from home is welcome. We recommend providing your pets regular diet, however we do have select Science Diet foods at no additional cost.
We understand that not all dogs play nice with each other and we do not want your best four legged friend to leave with a negative experience, therefore animals from different homes are not allowed to interact.
We are currently having established clients and patients only for boarding services due to having a smaller boarding facility. If you are currently not a client with us and looking to board your pet/s, please give us a call and we will be happy to get you in to have you established with us!
Canine Vaccine Requirements
Please note that we require current vaccinations for boarding and grooming services and in your dogs best interest these vaccines are given two weeks prior to entering our boarding center. This is to protect your pet and others that are staying at our hospital and boarding facility.
- Rabies (required by state law) – 1 year or 3 year recognized
- DHPP or DHLPP
- Bordetella – We honor this vaccine for 1 year from the date vaccine was received.
- Canine Influenza – If this vaccine has never been given to your pet, it must be boosted 3 weeks after initial vaccine for it to be valid and effective for a year.
- Negative Fecal Exam within the last 6 months and current on flea/heartworm/intestinal parasite prevention – Intestinal parasites are transmitted to people and other pets by feces. Due to multiple pets sharing our play yard, we have to ensure that parasites are not spread within our boarding center.
- Free of fleas – your pet will be examined for evidence of fleas upon arrival to our boarding center and if fleas are seen, we will treat with a Capstar tablet.
To make a boarding reservation or for more information, please contact Destin Animal Clinic at 850-837-2931 or through email at [email protected]
If you would like to submit the Boarding Agreement Form prior to arriving it is available here on our website for your convenience. Please call to schedule your reservation prior to submitting this form.